Pre Natal Pregnancy
So you found out that the pitter-patter of little footsteps is imminent? Congratulations!!
You must be over the moon! But does that mean you have to stop going to the gym and keeping up with your exercise? The answer is an emphatic NO! There are many benefits to exercising during pregnancy, both physical and emotional for both the mother-to-be and also the unborn child.
The benefits include
- Stronger back muscles to help with strain and pain as your belly grows
- An improvement in posture
- Maintaining muscle and core strength
- Stress relief
- Preparation and recovery after labour
- Helping you return to your pre-baby body
- Helping reduce pelvic floor issues
Our coach has been undertaken qualifications from an accredited teaching centre, so you can rest assured you're in good hands.
Talk to us today to find out how we can help you with your exercise regime through pregnancy!